+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ engine Repair
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Power shafts
+ Uniform hydraulic system
+ Brake system
+ Running gear and steering
- Body and salon furnish
Care of components of a body and car bottom
Care of an upholstery and salon carpets
Repair of insignificant damages of body panels
Repair of seriously damaged body panels
Removal and installation of a front bumper
Removal and installation of a rear bumper
Removal, installation and cowl adjustment
Removal and installation of a driving cable of an otpuskaniye of the lock of a cowl
Removal and installation of locks of a cowl
Removal, installation and adjustment of doors
Removal and installation of panels of an internal upholstery of doors
Removal and installation of door handles and lock components
Removal and installation of regulators of window regulators of door windows
Removal, installation and adjustment of a door of a back and its telescopic emphasis
Removal and installation of components of the lock of a door of a back
Removal and installation of components of the uniform lock
Removal and installation of components of the electric drive of door window regulators
Removal and installation of door rear-view mirrors and accompanying components
Windscreen, glass of a door of a back and the other fixed glasses - the general information
The top hatch - the general information
External body furnish
Removal and installation of seats
Removal and installation of seat belts
Removal and installation of elements of internal furnish of salon
Removal and installation of the central console
Removal and dashboard installation
Control body sizes
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ electric equipment Schemes
Repair of insignificant damages of body panels
Restoration of easily scratched paint and varnish covering
1. If scratch superficial also does not mention metal of the body panel, restoration of a paint and varnish covering is made extremely simply. For removal of particles of exfoliating paint and a wax covering slightly rub a defective site with thin grinding paste. Rinse the processed surface with pure water.
2. By means of a small brush fill scratch with paint of the same type and color that is used for coloring of this panel. Continue to put paint a layer behind a layer until the bottom of scratch will not rise to level of a surface of a surrounding paint and varnish covering of the body panel. Give to paint полимеризоваться within, at least, two weeks, then carefully polish a transitional zone with application of thin grinding paste. In summary process the restored panel wax.
3. If scratch got through paint and reached some panel metal, having caused corrosion development, regenerative repair should be made on other technology. A penknife scrape out from a scratch bottom a poroshkoobrazny rust, then process the damaged site corrosion inhibitor in order to avoid development it in the future. By means of made of firm rubber or nylon of an applikator fill the damaged area with a shpatlevka of glyantsovochny type. If necessary that is especially useful at elimination of narrow deep furrows, the shpatlevka can be diluted with special solvent. Before the put structure will harden in scratch, wrap up a finger-tip a soft cotton fabric, moisten it in solvent, and quickly carry out along scratch. As a result the surface of a restored site should become slightly concave. Now, after the shpatlevka hardening, the restored surface can be painted with application described in the first part of the real subsection of technology.
Repair of dents
At repair of dents by a priority there is a pulling of the deformed surface of the body panel for the purpose of restoration of its initial form. Let's notice that there is no sense to achieve absolute compliance of a form to the original as it and is unattainable in view of irreversible violations of internal structure of metal at the moment of blow. Will deduce quite enough deformed surface to level approximately on 3 mm below a surface of the surrounding intact part of the panel.
In case the dent is superficial, the pulling it in general loses any meaning.
1. If it is possible to steal up to the deformed site from a reverse side of the panel, it is necessary to try отрихтовать a dent from within, tapping metal a hammer with soft the brisk. Thus to the face of the damaged site of the panel it is necessary to press densely a wooden hammer for the purpose of repayment of impulses of blows and in order to avoid an excessive flexure of restored metal.
2. If the dent settles down on a two-layer site, or access to it from a reverse side of the panel is impossible for any other reason, it is necessary to change a technique. To Nasverlita in most deeply deformed areas of a dent some small openings, then screw in them long саморезы, leaving heads of the last sticking out over a metal surface. Now start a metal pulling, grasping heads of screws самоконтрящимися nippers.
3. At the following stage of processing it is necessary to clear completely of paint the damaged site and surrounding it for width about 3 cm a panel surface. This work is best of all for making by means of a wire or grinding nozzle to an electrodrill. Not less effectively cleaning of paint can be executed and manually with emery paper application. The final stage of preparation of a surface to a shpatlevaniye is the zagrubleniye of naked metal of a dent a protsarapyvaniye way its screw-driver or a file fragment, or drilling of small openings. The roughness of a surface increases efficiency of adhesion to it shpatlevochny paste. Further it is possible to start a shpatlevaniye and coloring of the processed site (see below).
Repair of the rusted openings and holes
1. By means of a grinding or wire nozzle to an electrodrill remove from the damaged area and on a site in width about 3 cm round it all paint. Not less effectively work can be executed and manually by an emery paper.
2. Having cleared a surface of paint, it is possible to estimate a metal damage rate corrosion and to be defined in a question of expediency of performance of repair of the panel (probably, it will be more reasonable to replace it entirely if it in principle is possible). New body panels often can be acquired far not for such big money as it usually is represented, - it is enough to spend couple of days, going round city dismantlings and automobile dumps.
3. Remove from the damaged panel all elements of furnish of a body, except for what can serve as a reference point at restoration of an initial form of the damaged site (for example, facing of block headlights, etc.). With scissors on metal or by means of a nozhovochny cloth remove everything elements of the panel freely dangling, poorly fixed and hopelessly damaged by corrosion. Bend opening edges a hammer inside for the purpose of formation of deepening for placement in it a shpatlevochny material.
4. With a wire brush remove from the damaged site a poroshkoobrazny rust. If there is an access to a reverse side of the panel, process it round the damaged area corrosion inhibitor.
5. Before starting a shpatlevaniye, it is necessary to muffle a hole. Usually it is made by gluing or screwing up to a reverse side of the panel in damaged its area of a piece of a tin, or a close-meshed wire grid. Having reliably blocked an opening, it is possible to start a shpatlevaniye of the panel and the subsequent its coloring (see below).
Shpatlevaniye and coloring
Now the chemical industry brings to attention of buyers the widest range of various body shpatlevka. However, for this type of works offered complete with sets two-componental shpatlevochny paste best of all is suitable for repair of body panels with a hardener enclosed to it in a tube. For achievement of smoothness and correctness of a form of a zashpatlevanny surface paste should be put with a flexible rubber or nylon applikator.
1. Strictly following instructions of manufacturers (violation can lead them to incomplete hardening of shpatlevochny weight), mix a little shpatlevka on a pure wooden plate, or a cardboard leaf. Try to spend a hardener carefully.
2. With Applikator put the prepared mix on processed (see above) a surface of the damaged site of the body panel. For receiving the correct contour of a deduced surface each dab an applikator should pass through all length of a restored site. As soon as the form of a restored site of the panel will come nearer to initial, immediately stop shpatlevka drawing as it, stiffening, will begin подлипать to an applikator, forming lumps and leaving the tease on a processed surface. Continue to put a shpatlevka a layer behind a layer with intervals about 20 minutes until level of a surface of a restored site slightly will not tower over surrounding metal of the intact part of the panel.
3. After paste hardening, surplus of a shpatlevka can be removed by means of a file. The zashkurivaniye and polishing stage further begins. Best of all this work is carried out by means of a waterproof emery paper with uniform granularity and strong adhesion of an abrasive (it is desirable import production). To begin polishing follows coarse-grained paper No. 180, on progressing reducing granularity to No. 600. To achieve adequate planeness of a ground surface paper it is necessary to turn round whetstone from dense rubber, a tree or polyfoam (for convenience paper can be pasted on whetstone). In the course of surface processing paper should regularly and be moistened with water often. Such technology allows to achieve absolute smoothness of a restored surface at the final stage of polishing.
4. On termination of this stage, the processed site should appear the surrounded ring of the pure naked metal which is coming to an end with gradually coming to naught edge of the intact paint and varnish covering. Rinse the processed surface with pure water, washout from it all abrasive formed during polishing. Then carefully dry the panel.
5. From an aerosol ballonchik sprinkle the processed surface a thin layer of a light first coat. It will help to reveal all mistakes committed in the course of polishing. The found defects then are eliminated with a way of filling of hollows and is erose a shpatlevka. Repeat a zashkurivaniye and polishing stage. Continue to act the same way until will achieve a demanded form and smoothness of a restored site of the panel. In summary again rinse the panel with pure water and dry it.
6. Now the restored panel is ready to coloring. Work with an airbrush should be made at motionless air in a dry, warm and not dusty room. If circumstances compel to carry out coloring in the open air, it is necessary to treat with all gravity a choice of suitable weather conditions. At work indoors, beat a dust, having sprinkled a floor water. If coloring of only separate site of a body is made, cover the surrounding intact panels with old newspapers, having fixed them a special sticky paper tape (not an adhesive tape). Such elements of furnish as the chromeplated decorative strips, door handles, facing of block headlights, etc., at a stage of coloring it is better to remove from the body panel.
7. When using paints delivered in the form of aerosols carefully stir up a ballonchik, then sprinkle paint a trial surface, fulfilling technology of coloring. Cover the surface prepared for coloring with a powerful layer of a first coat. The thickness of a covering should be reached at the expense of recurrence of drawing of paint by thin layers. Without feeling sorry some water, polish a prepared surface a fine-grained emery paper No. 600. Before drawing of decorative paint let's to a first coat dry out completely.
8. Start to put with thin layers on the grounded surface decorative paint. Coloring begin from the center of a restored site, making a hand with aerosol баллончиком / an airbrush circular movements, on a spiral expanding their radius and without stopping until all prepared site will not appear with nakhlesty in three-five centimeters is covered with a layer of fresh paint. 10 — 15 minutes later (it is better not later not to damage edge starting to dry up paints) after drawing of the last layer, unstick covering surrounding panels of a body a sticky tape and newspapers. Final polymerization of paint occurs after about two weeks then for smoothing of transition of fresh paint rub the restored surface with thin shlifovochny paste. In summary process the panel wax.
Restoration of plastic components
It is necessary to charge performance of repair of the burst plastic components to experts. In a basis of technology use pine forest machine for a protachivaniye along a flute crack which then the plastic core from plastic of the same type, as a repaired detail keeps within is necessary. Further halves of the burst panel are accustomed to drinking with each other by means of the special hair dryer. Excess of plastic is removed by polishing.
Less serious damages can be eliminated with own strengths of the amateur mechanic a way of filling of defect a 2-componental epoksidny compound.
At replacement of the damaged plastic component it is necessary to take care of selection of the replaceable panel suitable on color.
For a podkrashivaniye of the details made of plastic it is necessary to use special paints and first coats (ask in shops of automobile accessories and strictly follow instructions of manufacturers).